HAVE EVERYTHING OUT BEFORE THE
MONDAY THAT BEGINS YOUR SIDE OF THE TOWNSHIP
Eastside: Streets and areas east of Mosquito Creek.
Starts: Monday October 17th, to Friday, October 28th
Westside: All streets off of North Road, including North Road within Howland Township.
Starts: Monday November 7th, to Friday, November 18th
- ONE PASS WILL BE MADE ON EACH STREET
- The night before pick-up begins on your side of the Township your branches must be at the curb.
- Cut end facing the street. Only trimmed or pruned, root-free branches, up to 6" in diameter.
- Wood pile should be no larger than 4' x 8'.
- Excessively large piles will not be picked up. DO NOT combine piles with your neighbors so that the pile is larger than the allowed 4' x 8'.
- No firewood, large logs, or complete trees will be picked up (a commercial tree service must be used).